The following needs can be met by linking eBinder with a JTAG-ICE.
- Wanting to use eBinder's multi-programming support functions even though the debugging ports (serial, Ethernet, etc.) necessary for eBinder's debugging communications are not available due to the hardware
- Wanting to debug a program in flash memory
- Wanting to break the entire system and use functions specific to JTAG-ICE
Communication feature/execution control feature
eBinder provides the following two functions by linking with JTAG-ICE.
By using the JTAG port as a debugging port with the JTAG-ICE as a communication pathway, it is possible to use all eBinder functions including eBinder's multi-programming tool, system analysis tool, software component packaging tool, and others.
Execution control function
It is possible to call and use JTAG-ICE-specific functions from eBinder.
|Main JTAG-ICE-specific functions
- Hardware reset
- Forced break
- Step execution
- Hardware break (command execution break/memory access break)
- Software break (breaks program code on RAM/flash memory)
- Download to / editing of RAM / flash memory
Depending on the JTAG-ICE linked with eBinder, some functions may not be implementable.
JTAG-ICE linkage optional products
eBinder for Arm
Linkage option products that work with PARTNER-Jet2/Arm from Kyoto Microcomputer.
adviceLUNA II options
Linkage options that work with adviceLUNA II and adviceXross products from DTS INSIGHT.
Communication/execution control linkage
||Communication/execution control linkage
- SEGGER Microcontroller GmbH & Co. KG J-Link
- Arm Ltd. DSTREAM
*Please inquire regarding the JTAG-ICE.