Keys to Introducing Hypervisor for Embedded Systems
On-demand webinars featuring virtualization technology
eSOL's RTOS platform has been widely used in the automotive, industrial, and medical fields where high real-time performance, reliability, and safety are required. In recent years, there have been a growing demand for autonomous driving cars, connected cars, smart factories and autonomous control for industrial robots, where system requirements are becoming more complex on an extensive scale. On top of conventional real-time systems, new requirements such as cohesive operation with other systems, and system integration are becoming more and more important. In addition to ensuring real-time performance and reliability, virtualization technologies such as hypervisors are attracting a lots of attention in the field of embedded development, to empower edge computing with a wide variety of functions.
The first session of this webinar will focus on the challenges of deploying hypervisors in embedded systems.
The second session of this webinar will introduce eMCOS Hypervisor
, which is based on eSOL's real-time OS eMCOS POSIX
, with demonstration
◆ This webinar is highly recommended for:
- Those who want to acquire knowledge about virtualization technologies in embedded system development
- Those who are considering deploying hypervisor to their embedded system
Please note that in order to join our webinar, a pre-registration (free of charge) over the web is required.
30 June (Tue) 10:00 a.m. - 13 July (Mon) 5:00 p.m. (JST)
Overview of Virtualization Technology for Advanced Edge Computing [20min.] Abstract: Overview of virtualization technology and challenges of deploying hypervisor solution in embedded systems.
System Integration with eMCOS Hypervisor [30min.]
Abstract: Explanation of eMCOS Hypervisor specifications with demonstration
For those who want to acquire knowledge about virtualization technologies in embedded system development
For those who are considering deploying hypervisor to their embedded system
||To participate, click on the "Register" button below, and fill up the webinar signup page accordingly.
* Pre-registration is required to join this webinar.
* In order to give priority to our valuable customers, competitor companies, and individual registrants may be asked to refrain from attending this webinar at our discretion.
* Customer's personal information provided might be used for sales and marketing activities driven by eSOL, eSOL's subsidiary companies, eSOL's consolidated subsidiary companies and external business partners, for our latest updates on events, seminars, and campaigns. In addition, we may also disclose customer's personal information to the extent necessary when outsourcing business to external contractor.