Embedded World Exhibition & Conference 2015 <Finished>
eSOL will participate in Embedded World 2015 held in Nuremberg, Germany.
At the eSOL stand, no.157 in Hall 4, we will showcase our automotive solutions using our eT-Kernel Platform, eMCOS many-core RTOS and AUTOSAR BSW auto-generation tools. Our automotive demonstrations target at keywords, namely AUTOSAR, ISO26262, ADAS and digital instrument cluster, as well as autonomous driving technology. They include:
- Digital instrument cluster with sophisticated 2D/3D graphics
- 360° surround view camera systems
- Image recognition in the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- AUTOSAR BSW development tools, standard software components for ECU software
- The world’s first commercial many-core RTOS applicable to autonomous driving technology
Visit eSOL at our booth and session in Embedded World 2015!
Contact or e-mail us to get your FREE visit to the exhibition!
Feb. 24-26, 2015
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg, Germany
|eSOL's stand no.||
4-157, in Hall 4