PrUSB Device is a USB device-side stack that complies with USB 1.1 and 2.0 (Full Speed/High Speed). USB (Universal Serial Bus) is widely used not only in PCs and PC peripherals, but also in digital consumer devices such as digital cameras. Building a system by embedding PrUSB Device makes it easy to develop devices that have a USB device function.
USB device function
Provides a target function that supports logical devices in the USB device layer of USB systems. The USB driver provided by PrUSB Device controls the USB controller and receives requests from user applications to establish USB communication.
PrUSB Device supports the following transfer types.
- Control transfer: Control data transfer between host and target
- Bulk transfer: Transfer of relatively large amounts of data or non-periodic data transfer
- Interrupt transfer: Periodic transfer of relatively small amounts of data
- Isochronous transfer: Method used for transfer when real-time transfer is required
Mass Storage Class driver
The Mass Storage Class driver is provided as standard, which makes it easy to support USB for large-capacity devices such as digital cameras. A sample class driver is also included that can be used as reference when creating a custom class.
Supports T-Engine and T-Kernel
PrUSB Device supports T-Engine and T-Kernel.
Availability (Source code provided)
PrUSB Device is available in source code.
Maintenance service and customization service
The following maintenance service is provided for PrUSB Device . The maintenance service enables developers to use PrUSB Device with peace of mind.
- Response to email inquiries regarding the product
- Minor version upgrades
In addition, a customization service is available for supporting PrUSB Device in different environments, such as a custom real-time operating system or hardware.
PrUSB Architecture Diagram
Successful operation of PrUSB Device has been demonstrated in the following USB device controllers.
- RZ/A1 built-in controller
- Zynq-7000 built-in controller
- CycloneVSoC built-in controller
- i.MX6 built-in controller
Successful operation has been demonstrated on the following operating systems.