The Operating System is the heart of your embedded device. Hence, tuning it for optimal performance, including best-in-class safety and security, is critical.
In this webinar, you'll learn how a scalable, certifiable multikernel RTOS can improve your system parallelism and provide the greatest possible performance for your multicore application while applying best practices.
Attendees will learn about:
- Key aspects of modern SoC and CPU evolution
- Concurrency and parallelism
- Multikernel, the new SMP
- Overall approach to system definition
The webinar will be followed by a live Q&A session with Rolland Dudemaine
(VP Engineering, eSOL) and Michael Grabowski
(Senior Product Marketing Manager, eSOL).
Two live webinar viewings are available for your convenience.
Thursday, June 24, 2021
- First viewing: 10:00 AM BST / 11:00 AM CEST / 5:00 PM CST / 6:00 PM JST
- Second viewing: 9:00 AM PDT / 12:00 PM (noon) EDT / 5:00 PM BST / 6:00 PM CEST
||Free of charge (pre-registration required).
This online webinar will take place on Zoom.
Once your registration is accepted, a URL will be provided by email.
* Please note spaces are limited! Therefore, we cannot guarantee the attendance of everyone who registers.