System Software DeveloperAre you looking to be part of a core innovation team in a quickly evolving, innovative technology company? The European team is ramping up to serve both the global needs of the company and local European customers' requirements. This will include working on core products like our real-time distributed microkernel eMCOS, our middleware, or work on device drivers and more adventurous graphics stack support. You can contribute directly to the most scalable OS in the world, present in systems as diverse as robots, autonomous systems, and automotive, medical, industrial and consumer systems.
Responsibilities include all steps of the software development lifecycle, from design to implementation, including performance and robustness improvements. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of how operating systems work both on the surface and inside, as well as experience in low-level network protocols, along withthe ability to bring new ideas and innovation to the table.
As an optional part of the role, you will provide technical support to our customers, help porting open-source components such as Qt or ROS, and/or work on the continuous integration infrastructure.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong C programming skills, especially in constrained environment
- Knowledge of POSIX-based operating system architectures
- Ability to understand how complex systems work
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Good communication skills including verbal, written and interpersonal
- High level of autonomy and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Additional useful qualifications:
- Good understanding of C++
- Experience in performance optimization
- Experience in using GCC and Clang/LLVM
- Experience with conforming to standards like MISRA-C, ISO 26262, IEC 61508
- Homebrew embedded or mobile project
- Interest in Japanese culture
- Proficient in English
Back to Careers TOP