The Evaluation Kit for T-Kernel based software platform targeting Xilinx's Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC is provided. This Evaluation Kit, includes a development environment, extended middleware, and sample drivers based on a eT-Kernel MCE (Multi-Core Edition) multi-core real-time operating system supporting the Arm® Cortex®-A9 MPCore™.
This Evaluation Kit can be used to easily and quickly test the Solution and subsequently move forward to use this platform for your project.
Please inquire here to get access to this environment .
This Kit is ideal for users who are:.
- Considering the Zynq-7000 AP SoC
- Using a multi-core processor or Arm Cortex-A9 MPCore for the first time
- Developing an RTOS based system
- Interested in T-Kernel, and those currently using μITRON or T-Kernel
- Looking for an efficient development environment or high-functionality debugging environment
- Dissatisfied with the development environment they are currently using
Contents of the eT-Kernel/Zynq-7000 AP SoC Evaluation Kit
This Evaluation Kit may be used free of charge for 30 days.
The following items are included.
*Genuine Arm Ltd compiler (30-day Evaluation License) included
Included middleware and sample drivers
・This Evaluation Kit may only be used for the purpose of evaluation. A separate development license is required for developing a product.
・Package details may be modified in the actual release. Also, package details may vary between Japanese and International versions.
・This Evaluation Kit does not include an evaluation board or JTAG ICE/emulator hardware. Please acquire these separately from a Xilinx distributor or ICE vendor.
・All run-time software is provided in binary form.
・Please check the usable evaluation boards below. Please inquire here
if you would like to evaluate using a different evaluation board.